INVITATION TO THE ISACA BELGIUM
Free of charge – 3 CPE - (Fee: 50 € in case of no-show)
Monday 29th of May 2017 18:30
Auditing cybersecurity: “How can I secure business critical data? What should I focus on first?”
Is the business critical data in your systems truly secure?
Do you consider risks beyond the authorisation concept at the application layer?
What about other elements, like portal solutions, custom code, internet and cloud, databases, etc.?
Too often, organisations focus their security efforts on “traditional”, well-known risks at the application layer. Whilst these aspects are vital, they only represent the tip of the iceberg.
Developments in solutions and technology in recent years have significantly expanded the functionality, accessibility and user friendliness of systems. However, they’ve also increased the complexity of the IT landscape. Today, security means much more than just restricting access via roles and profiles at the application level. You now also need to consider the use of portals, cloud solutions, in-memory databases and increased custom coding, to name just a few.
Join us on May 29 to learn more about how to protect your critical data by:
• obtaining a clear overview of the different components in a typical IT landscape
• exploring potential risks via a live intrusion test demo
• understanding how to create a structured approach for security-related monitoring and risk management
• enjoying a live demo of solutions like SAP’s Enterprise Threat Detection that can help safeguard your company from a cyberattack
We look forward to welcoming you during our Event.
What’s in it for you?
• Obtain a clear and detailed view of the cybersecurity risks in a typical IT landscape
• Watch the theory come alive through a live demo of SAP pentests and solutions, such as SAP Enterprise Threat Detection that can help you safeguard your business critical data
• Learn about the security skills, processes and controls required to continue to safeguard your sensitive data in a cybersecurity context
The speakers for this session will be:
Mr. Gaël Hachez - Director in the Risk and Compliance department of PwC. He is responsible for all IT (cyber)security assessment services within PwC: IT security reviews, IT audits, compliance with security standards/regulations reviews. He has a PhD in information security and cryptography and has the following certifications: CISA, CRISC, CISSP & CISSP-ISSAP.
Mr. Wim Rymen - Director, overseeing PwC Belgium's SAP cyber security, GRC & internal control practice. SAP security subject matter expert who’s led SAP security (re)design projects across different industries, both in Belgium and internationally.
18.00 – 18.30
Welcome and introduction
18.30 – 19.15
|Cyber security risk overview | Assessment good practices | Cyber risk responses|
19.15 – 20.00
|SAP specific cyber security risks | Demo SAP cyber risk exploit | Demo SAP Enterprise Threat Detection as an example risk response|
20.00 – 20.30
|Open discussion | Q&A | Closing|
20.30 – 21.00
Notification of Attendance: subscription is mandatory via <Book now> on the right side.
“In case you cannot make it to our ISACA event, please warn ISACA Belgium upfront by sending your cancellation via email email@example.com or by calling +32 2 219 24 82.”
Avenue des Olympiades 2 Olympiadenlaan
Future ISACA Events: go visit http://www.isaca.be